Here are the step by step on how to apply False Eyelashes, application of false eyelashes.
1. Apply makeup as you usually would foundation etc.
2. Apply a thin line of eyeliner, either pencil or liquid to your eyelids.
3. With a steady hand take your false eyelashes out of the container making
sure they are as they should be.
4. Using a close mirror, take each eyelash set out by itself (making sure you
have the right and the left eyelash set identified).
5. Make sure it fits, if too long then cut a little off the end (the outer
6. With clean hands, apply a thin coating of eyelash glue (purchased
separately) to the base of the false
7. Steadily match these to your natural eyelash line, move quickly if you
need too. Hold in place for 10 seconds or and release, they should hold.
8. Apply this to the other set.
9. Once the false eyelashes are applied if there are any gaps simply apply
another layer of eyeliner over the top to make them look as natural as
possible. Finally enjoy your new lashes! Be sure to take the little tube of
eyelash glue with you if possible in case they drop slightly!
10. Tip: to get the false eyelashes to stick better to your own, try using
clear mascara. Because sometimes black mascara has a tendency to clunk up and might be too much of a heavy
How to remove false eyelashes? To remove, gently pull them off, if they are in good condition they can be used again so simply keep them in a safe place away from water and humidity,
If you are looking for instructions on how to apply single false eyelashes, that's pretty much the same as how to apply individual false eyelashes along with apply eyelash extensions. We will soon post. If you have any suggestions on how to apply false eyelashes please email us.